|Sunday||By Appointment Only|
|Monday||By Appointment Only|
|Tuesday||By Appointment Only||-||By Appointment Only|
|Wednesday||By Appointment Only||-||By Appointment Only|
|Thursday||By Appointment Only||-||By Appointment Only|
|Friday||By Appointment Only||-||By Appointment Only|
|Saturday||By Appointment Only||-||By Appointment Only|
I am excited to announce that we finally have a open date of May 11th, 2020. With that being said I will be taking clients like I was prior to the state wide stay at home order.
* I will require all clients prior to entering the room wash their hands.
* I will be wear a face mask and gloves for all services.
* If you are feeling sick or have a temperature over 100 degrees. I ask that you stay home and reschedule your appointment.
* only one person other then myself is allowed in the room during the appointment
* please come alone we cannot have people in the waiting room.
* the room will be sanitized before and after each appointment.
If you have and questions or concerns please feel free to reach out. I look Forward to seeing all of your faces again. Thank you for all the support that I have received during this time.
All illusion spa staff is in control of their schedules and their pricing please click on the button of the person you are looking to schedule with to check for pricing and availability
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged a $25 fee for their “missed” appointment. (This fee is non refundable and pay for the time and effort of the missed services)
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your esthetician will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your esthetician and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
We look forward to serving you!